COVID-19 Salon Updates
New Procedures and Protocols, Please Read Prior to Appt
For your upcoming appointment at Small Talk Salon we need you to know about some changes. Please be sure to read this page in its entirety.
- Please wear an ear loop mask at all times when in the salon
- Only water, by request, will be served at this time and we ask that you refrain from bringing food or drinks from home
- Please leave any unnecessary personal belongings in your locked vehicle or at home, please leave outerwear in your vehicle
- No guests will be allowed to accompany you to your appt so we can ensure safe social distance between guests
- Please try to wear clothing that does not require you change, robes will only be provided if necessary
- When you arrive for your appt, please text your stylist or call the salon and leave a vm. Do not come in until we text or call back so we can be sure previous guests have left and all contact items have been fully sanitized/replaced
- When you come in, please take a moment to review our posted safety procedures, sign and date our questionnaire (example below) and then sanitize your hands with the provided hand sanitizer
- Then you can proceed directly to your stylist’s station
- Restroom will still be available for client use if necessary but we ask that you remain seated at the station during your appt.
- If you need to purchase products, your stylist will help you get those from the shelf
- All transactions and rebooking at the end of your appt will take place at the station rather than at the desk.
Once again, we want to thank you for your patience and support as we take these steps to keep ourselves and our clients safe during this unprecedented time. We can’t wait to see everyone.
Client Health Questionnaire
Please take a moment to ask yourself the following questions. If you answer ‘yes’ to any of them, we insist that you reschedule your appt. We are trusting each and every one of our clients to consider the safety of our whole Salon community, the staff and their families, to be honest and forthcoming if any of these questions apply to you.
Cancellation fees will be waived at this time.
- In the last two weeks have you traveled outside of your daily living routine, including but not limited to, travel by plane, and in particular to any of the “Red Zone” states?
- In the last two weeks, have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid19?
- Is anyone in your household currently being quarantined due to possible Covid19 exposure?
- In the last two weeks, have you are anyone in your household exhibited cold or flu like symptoms or fever lasting more than 48hours?
- In the last two weeks have you or anyone in your household been in direct contact with anyone since diagnosed with Covid19?
To be clear, if you answered YES to any of these questions, we need you to reschedule your appointment.